Kasabian have announced their sixth studio album, For Crying Out Loud, released April 28th 2017 on Columbia Records. In support of the album, the band have also announced an eight-date intimate tour in the UK & Ireland from the 12th-22nd of April. The tour includes three consecutive nights at London’s O2 Kentish Town Forum.
The Leicester band will call in at Llandudno, Birmingham, Newport, Southend and London, finishing up in Dublin.
Kicking off in Berlin on October 15th, the tour includes stops in Cologne, Brussels, Paris and Amsterdam before heading to the UK for five shows. The multi-million selling Los Angeles rock veterans will play dates in Leeds, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham, before finishing up with a huge arena show at London’s Wembley SSE Arena on October 28.
- October Drift supporting Mona in Europe, March
- Eliza and the Bear supporting ITB’s Little Comets in the UK, March
- The Xcerts supporting You Me At Six on selected European dates, March
- Broods supporting Tove Lo in Europe and the UK, March
- Big Spring supporting Decade in the UK, March
- The Hyena Kill supporting The Virginmarys in the UK, March
- Klangstof supporting ITB’s Jagwar Ma in the UK, March
- Grumble Bee supporting The Ultraviolet in Boston, UK March 25th
- Jordan Mackampa supporting Rhiannon Giddens in Europe and the UK, March-April
- Lonely The Brave and Fatherson supporting Mallory Knox in the UK, March-April
- Tigress supporting Counterfeit in Europe and the UK, March-April
- Petrol Girls supporting Strike Anywhere in the UK and Europe, April
- Baby In Vain supporting ITB’s PINS in the UK, April
- Toseland supporting The Brew in Europe, April
- Boy Jumps Ship supporting Patent Pending in the UK, 23-28 April
- mewithoutYou supporting Underøath in the UK, May
- PINS supporting Maximo Park in the UK, May
- Lower Than Atlantis supporting ITB’s Blink-182 on selected shows in Germany, June
- Editors supporting Kings of Leon in Milan Italy, 21st June
- H. Hawkline supporting ITB’s Devendra Banhart in Europe and the UK, June-July
- Public Service Broadcasting supporting The Flaming Lips in Hull and Birmingham UK, 24 June and 12 Aug respectively
- Ward Thomas supporting Miranda Lambert in the UK, August
- Kvelertak supporting Metallica in Europe and the UK, September 2017-May 2018
More info on all dates, artists and remaining tickets here.
We’re proud to welcome the following artists who’ve recently joined the ITB Family.
- Draper – represented by Phyllis Belezos
- King Kong Company – represented by Steve Zapp
- Paceshifters – represented by Steve Zapp
- Rodriguez – represented by Lucy Dickins and Liam Keightley
For their forthcoming gigs, keep an eye on our tour calendar.
See the full lineup here; tickets on sale April 6th.
Rock in Rio is a recurring music festival originating in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It later branched into other locations such as Lisbon, Madrid and Las Vegas. Find out more about the history of the festival, which was founded in 1985.
The Who and Guns N’ Roses agent contact: Rod MacSween
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Devendra Banhart has moved his spring European and UK dates to summer 2017.
Additionally, the venue of his Paris headline concert will change from La Cigale to Le Bataclan. All tickets remain valid. See below for the updated information. For further details, please contact the point of purchase for the concert tickets. New dates and tickets can be found here.
Singer-songwriter Jordan Mackampa announces a 17-date UK headline tour in May and June 2017.
The dates commence on May 14th in Cardiff and finish on June 3rd in Northampton, and include London’s St Pancras Old Church on May 17th, plus an appearance at Brighton’s The Great Escape Festival on May 18th.
ITB has several artists performing at South by Southwest music conference taking place in Austin, Texas, from the 13th-19th March 2017:
Producer Joe Goddard announces a solo UK and European tour in April and May 2017, with dates in Paris and London already announced and on sale. The tour will call in at Glasgow, Bristol, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam and Birmingham, finishing up with a hometown show at London’s Heaven on Thursday May 4th.
The Hot Chip man’s tour is in celebration of his debut solo album Electric Lines, out on April 21st on Greco-Roman/Domino Records.
Throughout the summer Joe Goddard will perform live at festivals across Europe and the UK including Field Day, Sónar, BBK Live, Latitude and Festival No.6 plus many more. All shows are on sale now, find more information and all dates here.
Eddie Vedder announced today that he will perform a series of European concert dates in May and June 2017.
Vedder’s tour kicks off on May 29th in Amsterdam and wraps up on June 26th in Sicily. These concert dates include his previously announced headlining slot at Firenze Rocks Festival in Florence, Italy and include two dates at London’s Hammersmith Apollo on June 5th & 6th.
Special guest Glen Hansard will join Vedder for these shows.
Eddie Vedder has served as Pearl Jam’s frontman since 1990. His debut solo release was the 2007 soundtrack album for the film ‘Into the Wild‘ for which Vedder won a Golden Globe for the song “Guaranteed”. In 2012, Vedder’s sophomore solo album, Ukulele Songs, received a Grammy nomination for Best Folk Album. Vedder will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Pearl Jam on April 7, 2017.
Agent contact: Rod MacSween