Congrats to ITB’s Lucy Dickins and Mo Green, along with Mumford & Sons and The Who, who’ve all received nominations for Live UK Music Business Awards 2015. Now in its sixth year, the awards recognise excellence in the the country’s contemporary live music industry.
- LUCY DICKINS – Best Agent. Lucy, one of our senior agents, represents artists such as Mumford & Sons, Adele, Laura Marling, Hot Chip and Vance Joy. Lucy’s full roster here
- MO GREEN – Unsung Hero. Mo has worked with senior agent Mike Dewdney for 11 years and been at ITB for 13 years. Together Mo and Mike work on a roster including Deftones, Tori Amos, Kasabian, Blink 182, , Lonely The Brave, Down and Eels. Their full roster here
- THE WHO – Best Festival Performance for their incredible headline slot at this year’s Glastonbury Festival; the band continue to celebrate their 50 year anniversary
- MUMFORD & SONS – Best Festival Performance for their stunning headline slot at this year’s Leeds Festival. They’re touring the UK in November/December
- ADAM TUDHOPE, EVERYBODY’S MANAGEMENT – Artiste Manager of the Year for Mumford & Sons’ exceptional year
The winners will be announced at the annual gala presentation ceremony in London on October 15th, as part of the Live UK Summit, the live conference and networking event.
The Who agent contact: Rod MacSween