Idina Menzel has announced the UK and European leg of her world tour this summer. Menzel is touring in support of her fifth solo studio album, idina., which was released in September 2016.
The Tony Award-winning actress and vocalist, noted for her Broadway performances in Rent, Wicked and more recently her success with ‘Let It Go’, from Disney’s Frozen, will play UK dates in Bristol, Portsmouth, Manchester, Birmingham Glasgow and London’s iconic Royal Albert Hall, plus European dates in Belgium, Holland and Ireland between the 14th – 25th of June 2017.
UK tickets go on general sale at 9.00am on February 3. All dates and ticket info here.
Fresh from having toured UK arenas with A Day To Remember this month, the band’s “20 Years of Pop Punk” UK tour in September and October will see the band performing two of their most iconic albums in their entirety at each show, featuring different albums in different cities. In total they will play six of their classic albums in full on the upcoming UK tour.
The tour culminates with three very special shows in London at three different venues: the O2 Kentish Town Forum on October 6th; the Electric Ballroom in Camden October 7th, and the Underworld also in Camden October 8th
Tickets on general sale at 9am Friday 3rd February; all tour dates and info here.
We’re proud to welcome the following artists who have recently joined the ITB roster:
- Annabel Allum – represented by Phyllis Belezos
- Diane Birch – represented by Chris Payne
- Elisa – represented by Lucia Wade
- Julie Bryne – represented by Liam Keightley
- Lita Ford – represented by Phyllis Belezos
- North Downs – represented by Chris Payne
- Thumpers – represented by Amber McKenzie
For their forthcoming gigs, keep an eye on our tour calendar.
- Artist Marketing Campaign: Biffy Clyro (Warner Bros Records) and Ward Thomas (Sony Music Commercial Group)
- Catalogue Marketing Campaign: Black Sabbath (BMG)
- Live Music Agent (Individual): Lucy Dickins
Lucy’s roster boasts global stars such as Adele, Mumford & Sons, Bryan Ferry, Jamie T, James Blake, Hot Chip and Laura Marling and includes newer artists like HONNE, Tourist and Flo Morrissey. See Lucy’s full roster and her artists’ forthcoming tour dates here.
Following the release of last year’s acclaimed Top 10 album Soulsville, singer songwriter and actress Beverley Knight announces a new UK Tour for summer 2017.
Following a string of sold out gigs in the spring of 2016, and having completed a 6 month run in the smash hit West End musical The Bodyguard in January, Beverley is taking to the road again in her own right in June 2017.
Tickets on general sale 10am Friday 27 January; all dates and tickets can be found here.
The run will call in at Bury St. Edmunds, Stockton, Wrexham, Exeter and Norwich. Tickets on general sale Friday 27 January at 10am GMT here.
- New Found Glory supporting A Day To Remember in the UK, January
- Rival Sons supporting ITB’s Black Sabbath in EU and the UK, January-February
- Beyond The Black supporting Epica & Powerwolf in Europe and the UK, January-February
- Tigress supporting Seaway in London, 03 February
- Eliza and the Bear supporting ITB’s Little Comets in the UK, February-March
- Broods supporting Tove Lo in Europe and the UK, March
- Big Spring supporting Decade in the UK, March
- Lonely The Brave and Fatherson supporting Mallory Knox in the UK, March-April
- Toseland supporting The Brew in Europe, April
- H. Hawkline supporting ITB’s Devendra Banhart in Europe and the UK, April
More info on all dates, artists and remaining tickets here.
Johnny Flynn and his band The Sussex Wit return to the live stage in March 2017 for a seven-date tour of the UK. The tour celebrates the release of his fourth studio album, Stillion out March 24th through Transgressive Records.
The tour calls in at Brighton, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Bristol, culminated with a date at London’s St John At Hackney Church on March 31st.
All dates and tickets here; tickets on general sale January 18th at 9am.