We’re proud to welcome the following artists who have recently joined the ITB roster:
- Blonde Bunny – represented by Phyllis Belezos
- HONNE – represented by Lucy Dickins
- Joe Goddard – represented by Lucy Dickins
- Swimming Girls – represented by Steve Zapp
- Tigress – represented by Filippo Mei
For their forthcoming gigs, keep an eye on our tour calendar.
We’re thrilled to announce Deftones will return to Europe and the UK for a spring 2017, in support of their latest album, Gore.
The dates include stops in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and finishing up in the UK, including a show at London’s iconic Alexandra Palace on Friday 5th May.
Tickets on general sale at 9am on October 28th, with the exception of Belgium, which is already on sale.
Bear’s Den announce a European and UK spring 2017 tour, which culminates in a previously-announced London Hammersmith Eventim Apollo show on 05th April 2017. Tickets on general sale 27 October at 10am BST here.
The London based band are touring in support of their Top 10 second album, Red Earth & Pouring Rain, released this summer on Communion Records, the follow up to their Ivor Novello-nominated 2014 debut, Islands.
The duo will be performing in intimate theatres across Europe, kicking off with two nights at London’s Eventim Apollo on the 20th and 21st March and will then wind its way through Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Austria, the Czech Republic and Italy, ending in Portugal on April 11th.
- Tigress supporting Fort Hope in London UK, October 29th
- Man & The Echo supporting Clean Cut Kid and Bad Sounds on selected UK dates, Oct – Nov
- Lonely The Brave supporting ITB’s Biffy Clyro in Europe, Oct – Nov
- Formation supporting ITB’s Jagwar Ma in the UK, October
- Fatherson supporting Augustines in Europe and the UK, October
- Big Spring supporting Black Foxxes in the UK, October
- Big Spring supporting MassMatiks on selected UK dates, October
- Matthew Logan Vasquez supporting Nathaniel Ratliff & The Night Sweats in Europe, Oct – Nov
- Jane Weaver supporting Goat in Manchester UK, October 22nd
- Dinosaur Pile-Up supporting Royal Republic in the UK and Europe, Oct – Dec
- Richie Sambora and Orianthi (RSO) supporting Bad Company in the UK and IE, October
- Cleopold supporting Jamie Lidell in the UK, October
- Cleopold supporting ITB’s Nick Murphy (Chet Faker) in London, November 09th
- Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown supporting The Cadillac Three in the UK and EU, November
- Lower Than Atlantis supporting You Me At Six in Europe, November
- Beyond The Black supporting ITB’s Scorpions in Germany, November
- Jordan Mackampa supporting Lewis Watson in the UK, November-December
- PINS supporting Honeyblood in the UK, November-December
- Rival Sons supporting ITB’s Black Sabbath in Latin America, November-December, plus in EU and UK, January-February 2017
- Beyond The Black supporting Epica / Powerwolf in Europe and the UK, January/February 2017
More info on all dates, artists and remaining tickets here.
- Jane’s Addiction is ‘the Sex Pistols of the alternative nation, a band with a small but brilliant catalogue of songs and a shocking, groundbreaking ethos that changed music forever.’ This is their first nomination.
- Pearl Jam‘s nomination comes in the first year that the band have been eligible; their debut album Ten came out in 1991. When they released Ten Pearl Jam were a band of young unknowns to anyone not from Seattle, Washington.
- Yes is the most enduring, ambitious and virtuosic progressive band in rock history. The band have been eligible for more than 20 years and have been nominated twice, without ever being inducted.