The UK quartet will kick off the eight date run in Norwich on March 9th before hitting cities including Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle, with their penultimate date at London’s iconic Brixton Academy.
Courteeners announce a UK tour in November 2016 and have released new single, ‘No One Will Ever Replace Us’ today (30 August).
The Manchester quarte will hit the road for a string of shows around the country between the 10th – 25th of November, taking in Stoke on Trent, Southampton, London, Bristol, Norwich, Birmingham, Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle, Nottingham, Carlisle, and Leeds. All dates and info here.
The announcement comes off the back of their stunning Reading and Leeds Festivals shows as well as the recent announcement of their fifth album, Mapping The Rendezvous, out October 28th.
The 11-track album was produced by Joe Cross, written in Paris and recorded in Bath, Loch Ness and Manchester. ‘No One Will Replace Us’ is the second song the band have shared from the album following the first single, ‘The 17th’, in August.
Watch their full set from Reading here.
Agent contact: Steve Zapp
Biffy Clyro have announced a UK arena tour for November/December 2016. Support for the tour will come from acclaimed, emo heroes’ Brand New. The UK leg of the tour starts in previously announced Belfast before it heads to their native Scotland on November 29th, culminating in a date at London’s O2 Arena on December 8th.
This weekend the band headline Leeds and Reading Festival plus Glasgow’s Summer Sessions, the latter two of which are both sold out! All dates and ticket info, including autumn European ‘Ellipsis Tour’ dates can be found here.
Canadian band Wintersleep announce an autumn European and UK tour. The dates start in the Netherlands on September 18th, finishing in the UK at London’s The Lexington on October 15th 2016. The tour includes an appearance at Hamburg’s Reeperbahn Festival.
The tour is to promote the Juno Award-winning group’s sixth album The Great Detachment, produced by Tony Doogan (Belle & Sebastian, Mogwai) – out now on Dine Alone Records. Watch the video for ‘Amerika‘, and listen to the new single ‘Spirit’, both taken from the album.
- Formation supporting Faithless in London, August 20th
- Dinosaur Pile-Up and The Xcerts supporting Motion City Soundtrack in the UK, August
- Big|Brave supporting Sunn O))) in the UK, August-September
- mewithoutYou supporting Coheed and Cambria on selected UK dates, August
- Slydigs supporting ITB’s The Who in Europe, September
- Vangoffey supporting You Am I in London, September 05th
- Public Service Broadcasting supporting Air in Italy, September 06th
- Lily Oakes supporting Izzy Bizu in London, September 14th
- Youth Club supporting Young Kato in the UK, October
- Big Spring supporting Black Foxxes in the UK, October
- Plastic Mermaids supporting The Lucid Dream in Manchester, October 15th
- Matthew Logan Vasquez supporting Nathaniel Ratliff & The Night Sweats in Europe, Oct-Nov
- Jane Weaver supporting Goat in Manchester, October 22nd
- Dinosaur Pile-Up supporting Royal Republic in the UK and Europe, October-December
- Richie Sambora and Orianthi (RSO) supporting Bad Company in the UK and IE, October
- Beyond The Black supporting ITB’s Scorpions in Germany, November
- Rival Sons supporting ITB’s Black Sabbath in Latin America, November-December, plus in EU and UK, January-February 2017
- Beyond The Black supporting Epica and Powerwolf in Europe and the UK, January/February 2017
More info on all dates, artists and remaining tickets here.
Guns N’ Roses will bring their ‘Not in This Lifetime’ reunion tour to Japan and Australia in early 2017.
The band, featuring reunited members Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan, will play one date in Osaka, two dates in Tokyo in Japan in January 2017, followed by five shows across two weeks in Australia in February. The band will call in at Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Read more via Billboard.
Tickets for the Japanese dates on general sale at 10am on September 25th; Australian dates are on general sale beginning at 12pm on August 26.
All dates and ticket info, including autumn 2016 Latin American dates, can be found here.
Agent contact: Rod MacSween
The Middleton outfit have given fans a taste of their fifth studio release with the single ‘The 17th’, out now. Watch the karaoke version here.
The Manchester duo, Steven Dobb and Lorna Blundell, head to Sheffield, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Southampton, Birmingham, London, Bath and Milton Keynes between the 09th and 20th of October 2016.
Congratulations to all ITB artists, managers and staff nominated for Live UK Music Business Awards 2016. Now in its seventh year, the awards recognise excellence in the UK’s contemporary live music industry.
Readers of LIVE UK and people working across the wider music industry are entitled to vote in any number of categories and for any number of nominees – vote here.
Ann Jackson – SRLV Accountants (Manager – UK & Entertainment Team, overseeing ITB’s accounts since November 1993)
Public Service Broadcasting
Adele – The O2 London, eight sold-out shows
ARTISTE MANAGER OF THE YEAR
Conrad Murray and Dave Salmon – SJM Management (Courteeners)
David Manders – Liquid Management (Public Service Broadcasting)
Dee Bahl & Paul Craig – 1554 Management/Nostramo (Biffy Clyro)
Jonathan Dickins – September Management (Adele)
We’re proud to welcome the following artists who have recently joined the ITB roster:
- Bryan Ferry – represented by Lucy Dickins
- Joe Purdy – represented by Steve Zapp
- mewithoutYou – represented by Olivia Sime
- The King’s Parade – represented by Phyllis Belezos
For their forthcoming gigs, keep an eye on our tour calendar.