ITB artists’ 2016 confirmed support tours summary (so far):
- Alice Phoebe Lou supporting Rodriguez on his entire South African tour – January and February
- Jagwar Ma supporting Tame Impala on their entire European and UK tour – January and February
- Boy Jumps Ship supporting ITB’s Fatherson on their entire UK tour – February
- D.D Dumbo supporting Beirut on two UK dates – February
- Lucy Rose supporting City & Colour on their entire European and UK tour – February
- Dive In supporting Fickle Friends on selected UK dates – February and March
- Matthew Logan Vasquez supporting Nathaniel Rateliff on entire UK and IE dates – March
- Toseland supporting Black Stone Cherry on their entire European tour – March
- Alice Phoebe Lou supporting ITB’s Boy & Bear on selected European dates (01st-09th) – March
- The Half Earth supporting Josef Salvat on his entire UK tour – March
- Charlie Hole supporting ITB’s Callaghan on her entire UK headline tour – March
- Grumble Bee supporting The Dear Hunter on their entire UK tour – March
- Mabel supporting Years & Years on selected UK dates – April
- Editors supporting Manic Street Preachers on their entire UK tour – May
- Public Service Broadcasting supporting Manic Street Preachers at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea UK – May 28th
- Five Finger Death Punch and Rival Sons supporting ITB’s Black Sabbath on their entire Australian tour – April
More info on all dates, artists and remaining tickets here.
Los Angeles-based rock band Deftones announce the release of their eighth album, Gore on Warner Bros Records, due out 08th of April 2016. The release will be their first since 2012’s critically acclaimed Koi No Yokan.
The band teased a 30-second clip for a limited time on their website yesterday. Watch it here.
Deftones headline London’s Wembley Arena on June 3rd ahead of summer festival performances including Download (UK and France), dual German festivals Rock am Ring/Rock I’m Park plus many more. All dates and remaining tickets here.
19 year old Southport-born singer/songwriter/producer and multi-instrumentalist, Holly Låpsley Fletcher, announces headline European and UK shows in March.
The emerging young talent, who is nominated for Best New Artist at February’s NME Awards, has also announced details of her highly-anticipated debut album ‘Long Way Home’, released on XL Recordings on March 4th.
Says Fletcher of the album: “It’s an autobiography of my emotions and events over the past year. Everything that’s happened, I’ve channelled in some way into a song – whether that’s the theme of a long distance relationship, or something that he’s said, or the way that I’ve felt, or an argument.”
- Adele: British Female Solo Artist; British Album of the Year (25); British Single (Hello); British Artist Video of the Year (Hello)
- Laura Marling: British Female Solo Artist
- The Agent Panel, Thu 14 Jan at 13:30 – 14:30 | info http://bit.ly/1Q5nRK0
- From Region via CEETEP to Eurosonic – a 10 Year Road Trip, Fri 15 Jan at 12:00 – 13:00 | info: http://bit.ly/1Oibis6
Now in its 30th year, Eurosonic Noorderslag is Europe’s premiere live music industry conference and showcase festival.