Congrats to our artists who’ve made the shortlist for the 2015 UK Video Music Awards (UKVMAS). The awards celebrate music video creativity and innovation from around the world.
ITB’s nominees are:
- Best Rock/Indie Video, Budget – EAVES for ‘Pylons (agent contact James Simmons)
- Best Dance Video, UK – HOT CHIP for ‘Need You Now’ (agent contact Lucy Dickins)
- Best Alternative Video, International – CHET FAKER for ‘Gold’ (agent contact Lucy Dickins)
- Best Live Music Coverage – AEROSMITH for ‘Aerosmith Rocks Donington 2014 (agent contact Rod MacSween)
- Best Live Music Coverage – LENNY KRAVITZ for ‘Just Let Go’ (agent contact Rod MacSween)
- Best Live Music Coverage – MUMFORD & SONS for ‘ The Hospital Sessions Live’ (agent contact Lucy Dickins)
Multiple Grammy and BRIT Award winner, Seal, will release his ninth studio album ‘7’ on November 6th, his first release of original material since 2010.
With an excess of 30 million worldwide album sales, this latest collection of work from Seal explores the different dynamics of love. Seal explains: ‘It’s this emotion and the ways it makes us feel. It’s about the extreme joy and the extreme regret as well as all the crazy things love makes us do’.
Agent contact: Barry Dickins