The seventh annual UK Music Video Awards took place in London last night, held to honour British and international filmmakers and to celebrate creative and technical excellence in music videos.
The winners included ITB artists Bob Dylan, who won the ‘Best Interactive Video’ award for ‘Like A Rolling Stone’ and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, who won the ‘Best Live Music Coverage’ award for their “Live In Paris” video.
Congrats to our artists whose new albums all entered the Official UK Album Charts this week:
- The Who’s greatest hits album ‘Who Hits 50’ is a new entry at No. 15
- Bob Dylan’s ‘The Basement Tapes Complete Volume II” is a new entry at No. 17
- Neil Young’s “Storytone” is a new entry at No. 20
- The Xcerts’ “There Is Only You” is a new entry at No. 96 and No. 8 in the Rock Charts
See our tour calendar for forthcoming dates here.
The Black Sabbath singer was presented the award by guitarist Slash, who later took to the stage with his band and Biffy Clyro’s Simon Neil to perform Osbourne’s 1980 hit ‘Crazy Train’. Watch the performance here.
See forthcoming Biffy tour dates here.
The Roll of Honour winners 2014:
- Album Of The Year: Wilko Johnson & Roger Daltrey – Going Back Home
- Classic Album: Ozzy Osbourne – Blizzard Of Ozz
- Maestro: Joe Perry
Rival Sons performed live at the event.