Canadian band Wintersleep announce an autumn European and UK tour. The dates start in the Netherlands on September 18th, finishing in the UK at London’s The Lexington on October 15th 2016. The tour includes an appearance at Hamburg’s Reeperbahn Festival.
The tour is to promote the Juno Award-winning group’s sixth album The Great Detachment, produced by Tony Doogan (Belle & Sebastian, Mogwai) – out now on Dine Alone Records. Watch the video for ‘Amerika‘, and listen to the new single ‘Spirit’, both taken from the album.
- Formation supporting Faithless in London, August 20th
- Dinosaur Pile-Up and The Xcerts supporting Motion City Soundtrack in the UK, August
- Big|Brave supporting Sunn O))) in the UK, August-September
- mewithoutYou supporting Coheed and Cambria on selected UK dates, August
- Slydigs supporting ITB’s The Who in Europe, September
- Vangoffey supporting You Am I in London, September 05th
- Public Service Broadcasting supporting Air in Italy, September 06th
- Lily Oakes supporting Izzy Bizu in London, September 14th
- Youth Club supporting Young Kato in the UK, October
- Plastic Mermaids supporting The Lucid Dream in Manchester, October 15th
- Matthew Logan Vasquez supporting Nathaniel Ratliff & The Night Sweats in Europe, Oct-Nov
- Jane Weaver supporting Goat in Manchester, October 22nd
- Dinosaur Pile-Up supporting Royal Republic in the UK and Europe, October-December
- Richie Sambora and Orianthi (RSO) supporting Bad Company in the UK and IE, October
- Beyond The Black supporting ITB’s Scorpions in Germany, November
- Rival Sons supporting ITB’s Black Sabbath in Latin America, November-December, plus in EU and UK, January-February 2017
- Beyond The Black supporting Epica and Powerwolf in Europe and the UK, January/February 2017
More info on all dates, artists and remaining tickets here.
Guns N’ Roses will bring their ‘Not in This Lifetime’ reunion tour to Japan and Australia in early 2017.
The band, featuring reunited members Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan, will play one date in Osaka, two dates in Tokyo in Japan in January 2017, followed by five shows across two weeks in Australia in February. The band will call in at Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Read more via Billboard.
Tickets for the Japanese dates on general sale at 10am on September 25th; Australian dates are on general sale beginning at 12pm on August 26.
All dates and ticket info, including autumn 2016 Latin American dates, can be found here.
Agent contact: Rod MacSween
The Manchester duo, Steven Dobb and Lorna Blundell, head to Sheffield, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Southampton, Birmingham, London, Bath and Milton Keynes between the 09th and 20th of October 2016.
Congratulations to all ITB artists, managers and staff nominated for Live UK Music Business Awards 2016. Now in its seventh year, the awards recognise excellence in the UK’s contemporary live music industry.
Ann Jackson - SRLV Accountants (Manager – UK & Entertainment Team, overseeing ITB’s accounts since November 1993)
Public Service Broadcasting
Adele - The O2 London, eight sold-out shows
ARTISTE MANAGER OF THE YEAR
Conrad Murray and Dave Salmon – SJM Management (Courteeners)
David Manders – Liquid Management (Public Service Broadcasting)
Dee Bahl & Paul Craig – 1554 Management/Nostramo (Biffy Clyro)
Jonathan Dickins – September Management (Adele)
We’re proud to welcome the following artists who have recently joined the ITB roster:
- Bryan Ferry - represented by Lucy Dickins
- Joe Purdy - represented by Steve Zapp
- mewithoutYou – represented by Olivia Sime
- The King’s Parade – represented by Phyllis Belezos
For their forthcoming gigs, keep an eye on our tour calendar.
Placebo celebrate an incredible 20 years with the release of a must-have retrospective album A Place For Us To Dream, due out on October 7th, 2016.
The deluxe box set comes with a 24 page hard back book of never-before-seen images curated by the band from their private collections.
Placebo will also release a new EP titled Life’s What You Make It the same date as the album. The EP features six previous unreleased recordings and includes the new single Jesus’ Son and a cover of the Talk Talk classic Life’s What You Make It.
We’re proud to announce three ITB artists have received nominations for the 6th annual Association of Independent Music (AIM) Independent Music Awards, including the Best Live Act award.
The awards recognise the real heroes of music; those who do things independently, make phenomenal music and inspire us all with their creativity, commitment & brilliance.
2016 nominations shortlist:
- Track of the Year: Adele for ‘Hello’ (agent contact Lucy Dickins)
- Best Live Act: Courteeners (agent contact Steve Zapp)
- Independent Album of the Year: Låpsley for ‘Long Way Home’ (agent contact Liam Keightley)
Congratulations to all our artists.
Rumer announces fourth album This Girl’s In Love: A Bacharach And David Songbook, plus a special one-off London performance.
The platinum-selling British singer-songwriter will play a very unique show at Cadogan Hall in Chelsea on Monday October 17th 2016 to coincide with the album release, which follows on Friday October 21st.
Tickets on general sale here from Friday 5th August at 9 a.m.