The homecoming dates, dubbed ‘The Finale’, will round off her 25 world tour which commenced in the UK in February 2016.
The Grammy, Oscar and Brit Awards winner will perform 360°, in-the-round, for four very special evenings at London’s iconic stadium on the 28th & 29th June and 1st & 2nd of July 2017.
All dates and info, including 2017 Australia and New Zealand dates here.
Agent contact: Lucy Dickins
The View have announced a six night residency at Kings Tut’s Wah Wah Hut in Glasgow between February 19th-24th 2017 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their platinum selling debut Number One album Hats Off To The Buskers.
Tickets went on sale today 09 December and sold out in under thirty minutes – a new King Tut’s record!
Bob Dylan returns to the UK with his Band in May 2017 for six shows. The tour calls in at Cardiff, Bournemouth, Nottingham, Glasgow, Liverpool and culminates with a show at London’s Wembley Arena on May 09th 2017.
Tickets on general sale 10am GMT Tuesday December 13th. All dates and info here.
Fatherson have announced plans to tour the UK and Europe in February and March 2017.
The Scottish indie rockers from Kilmarnock follow their headline tour with previously announced support dates as special guests to Mallory Knox in the UK through April 06th.
In advance of the 2017 dates, Fatherson play their biggest headline show to date at Glasgow’s Barrowlands on December 23 and then Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party on December 31st. All dates and tickets here.
Formed in 2010, the band released their debut EP, ‘Hometown’, in 2011. Their debut album, I Am an Island, came out in 2014, via A Modern Way, and reached the UK Albums Chart Top 40. Their second album, Open Book, was released in June 2016.
Agent contact: Steve Zapp
ITB artists have been nominated for a total of seventeen Grammy Awards!
Congratulations to Adele (five nominations), Ryan Tedder, James Blake, Bob Dylan (two nominations), Baroness, Korn, Megadeth, Blink-182, Weezer, Luther Dickinson, Sara Bareilles and Joe Goddard who are nominees for the 59th annual Grammy Awards 2016 in the following categories:
- Record of the Year: Adele for ‘Hello‘
- Album of the Year: Adele and Ryan Tedder (producer) for ’25’; James Blake (ft artist and producer) for Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’
- Song of the Year: Adele for ‘Hello’
- Best Pop Solo Performance: Adele for ‘Hello’
- Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album: Bob Dylan for ‘Fallen Angels’
- Best Pop Vocal Album: Adele for ’25’
- Best Metal Performance: Baroness for ‘Shock Me‘; Korn for ‘Rotting In Vain‘; Megadeth for ‘Dystopia‘
- Best Rock Album: Blink-182 for ‘California’; Weezer for ‘The White Album’
- Best Musical Theater Album: Sara Bareilles for ‘Waitress’
- Best Traditional Blues Album: Luther Dickinson for ‘Blues & Ballads (A Folksinger’s Songbook: Volumes I & II)’
- Best Historical Album: Bob Dylan for ‘The Cutting Edge 1965-1966: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 12 (Collector’s Edition)’
- Best Remixed Recording: Joe Goddard for ‘Wide Open‘ (The Chemical Brothers ft. Beck)
Guns N’ Roses have announced stadium dates across Europe and the UK as part of their massively successful Not in this Lifetime tour.
The dates are due to take place throughout May, June and July with tickets going on general sale Friday the 9th of December; all 2017 dates and ticket info here.
Starting on 27 May 2017 at Dublin’s Slane Castle, the tour will then steamroll into 18 more cities across across Europe, including a UK summer show at the London Stadium (formerly know as the Olympic Stadium) on June 16th 2017.
Manchester’s PINS announce a twelve date UK headline tour in April 2017 calling in at Cardiff, Oxford, Glasgow, Newcastle, London, Bedford, Leicester and culminating in a hometown show at Manchester’s White Hotel on April 22nd.
Tickets are on general sale at 10am on December 8, all dates and info here.
- Major Tour of the Year: Adele and Guns N’ Roses
- Most Creative Stage Production: Adele
- UK Booking Agent of the Year: Rod MacSween
Voting closes Friday December 9th – Pollstar subscribers can vote here.
The new dates on Wednesday June 29th and Sunday July 1st 2017 will go on general sale 9th December at 10am GMT here. These four Wembley shows will be the final UK dates of her world tour and will be performed 360 degrees in the round at England’s national stadium.
Many congratulations to our senior agent Steve Zapp and hard-working member of staff Diana Pereira, assistant to ITB’s extremely busy managing director Rod MacSween, who have both been nominated for ILMC Arthur Awards 2017:
- Second Least Offensive Agent – Steve Zapp
- People’s Assistant – Diana Pereira